Monday, November 17, 2008

A walk in the park!

This is a park near our house where we go a lot to walk, Norah rides her bike and there is a playground.

My little speed walker :)

On the path playing with one of the many fallen leaves

The same leaf, I think it made it home with us

Nolan made it out of the stroller for a little while on the walk

At the end of the walk is the playground, Norah swinging. She can finally do it a little without being pushed

Here's Nolan happy just watchin sister swing.

* * *

I feel so lucky to be able to work and have lots of days off to spend with my kids while they are still so young. I treasure every single moment that I get to spend with them, even if it is just a trip to the local park!

4 comments:

Kristastic said...

You're a good blogger and a damn good mother of 2!!

Cara Grube :) said...

Some of my favorite days are the ones where we do little things like go for a walk, play in the backyard, or get every toy out and play with them all! These are definitely moments to treasure :)

Erin Leigh said...

Looks like like a nice day for a walk too! Your children are precious!

tiffany jeanne said...

Hey I hope you're feeling much better...strep sucks so bad! I turned your paper work into the dropbox at HR this morning before they opened. Just follow up to make sure they got it.

Get well soon! xoxo tiffany