Saturday, November 1, 2008

I love these 2 !


My favortie trick-or-treat interaction of the night:

Norah: Trick or treat
Man at door: What are you?
Norah: A mouse
Man at door: have a piece of candy
Norah: reaches into bowl
Man at door: Take a piece for your brother
Norah: No, He will CHOKE on it!
Man at door: I'm sure your mom and dad can work it out :)
Norah: takes another piece and tells him Happy Halloween!

(I must say this to Norah too much, ya think?)

***
Trick-or-treating is SO much fun with a 3 year old!

4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I can't wait to trick or treat with an older Caitlyn. Oh... and thanks Norah for the pumkin carving tips!

tiffany jeanne said...

I love Norah's reasoning! She's awesome!!! Oh and I wasn't up at 2am posting to my blog...you can set your posts to go up at a certain date and time. I did it then because I knew kory wouldn't see it until he got to Texas. :)

See ya at work tomorrow. (Just one more payperiod till I get to drop a day...yay!!!)

Kristastic said...

Thats adorable!! She's so smart!!! And such a great big sis! I miss them!!!

Cara Grube :) said...

What a good big sister :) And oh my gosh, these kids are so stinkin' cute!!